2020 DIRECTINVEST offers 100% entry rebate for all AMP Flexible Lifetime products. If you have an existing AMP Flexible Lifetime allocated pension, simply transfer to 2020 DIRECTINVEST with a simple one page form to receive the entry fee rebate.
AMP Flexible Lifetime - Allocated Pension
|Minimum Initial Investment
|Expected Close Date
AMP Flexible Lifetime – Allocated Pension is part of the Flexible Lifetime Solutions range and allows investors to invest their super money in up to 10 options at any time, with more than 60 investment options to choose from. A retirement account, also known as an “account-based pension” is designed to provide you with an income stream most commonly starting at retirement.
AMP has a long track record, having started as mutual company in 1849. Today AMP has more than $117 billion in assets under management and provides support for 3 million customers in Australia and New Zealand. AMP Flexible Lifetime Allocated Pension offers investors:
- Receive a regular fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly income in retirement
- Additional lump sum withdrawal when necessary
- Online access to account balance and investments
- Auto-rebalancing facility which increases investment flexibility
- Switching between investment options at any time
- Flexible investment choices
- Simple, easy-to-understand feature and pricing
- Consistent service and compatible feature and pricing across the range
Troubleshooting PDS downloads
Product disclosure statements from the 2020 DIRECTINVEST website will open in a pop-up window. Click here for help allowing pop-up windows on this website.
2020 DIRECTINVEST will rebate 100% of the 4.5% entry fee on investments in the AMP Flexible Lifetime - Allocated Pension as additional units. 2020 DIRECTINVEST may receive a trailing commission of up to 0.40% pa. This trailing commission is paid by the fund manager and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.
Disclaimers and other important information